Adhesive Activator for Self-cured Resin, specially purposed to be used with self-cured and dual-cured resins.
It is especially recommended to combine EsBond Activator™ with the Core∙it® Dual product (dual-cured core build-up resin).
Specially designed for usage with the EsBond® bonding agent. This is one of the stronger dental adhesives available on the market.
- EsBond Activator™ makes conditions for activation of polimerization initiator when used with EsBond®.
- Excellent adhesion strength
1 x 5ml bottle
Adhesion for self-cured or dual-cured resin
HOW TO USE
- Prepare the cavity with minimal tooth reduction.
- Apply etchant (FineEtch®) to enamel and dentin. Wait 15 seconds.
- Rince for 10 seconds. Blot excess water using a cotton pellet or mini sponge.
- Place 1-2 drops of EsBond® into a mixing pad. Place an equal number of drops of EsBond Activator™.
- Mix contents for 1-2 seconds with a clean, unused brush tip.
- After blotting, apply 2-3 coats of mixed adhesive system to etched enamel and dentin for 15 seconds.
- Air dry for 5 seconds.
- Light cure for 20 seconds.
- Place restorative materials.
SPIDENT KOREA was founded in 1997 as manufacturers of the finest quality Gutta Percha Points and Absorbent Paper Points sold around the world.
In Nov. of 2004, the establishment of the research institute for dental chemicals launched its full operation of manufacturing and marketing its dental material lines certified by the CE, FDA, JPAL, and the ISO.
SPIDENT KOREA independently operates all the processes of R&D, Quality Control, Product Design & Marketing, and the finest Customer Service, all aimed at your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.