Light-curing Temporary Filling Material
Temp∙it Flow® is a light-cured, single-component, provisional filling material for temporary restorations in flowable type.
Conventional variety: Temp∙it®
- Easy to place
- Easy removal in one piece
- Durable and tight marginal seal
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Cures to a highly elastic state, making it suitable for deep inlay preparations with parallel walls
- Suitable for long term temporary filling
- Convenient operation
- Available shade : Yellow (tooth), Blue
4 x 1.2ml syringes
- All types of protective temporary filling for inlay and onlay techniques
- Sealing of implant screw access canals
- Block out material
HOW TO USE
- Prepare the cavity.
- Clean the cavity and dry.
- For amount of filling material in consideration of size of cavity, apply sufficient amount of Temp∙it Flow.
- Light cure until Temp∙it Flow is harden perfectly.
- Check the occlusion between Temp∙it Flow and the cavity, then remove excess of material.
SPIDENT KOREA was founded in 1997 as manufacturers of the finest quality Gutta Percha Points and Absorbent Paper Points sold around the world.
In Nov. of 2004, the establishment of the research institute for dental chemicals launched its full operation of manufacturing and marketing its dental material lines certified by the CE, FDA, JPAL, and the ISO.
SPIDENT KOREA independently operates all the processes of R&D, Quality Control, Product Design & Marketing, and the finest Customer Service, all aimed at your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.